Saturday 17 November 2012

What Is The Healthy Lifestyle

 What is the healthy lifestyle?   

What does it mean to be healthy, one healthy lifestyle is not the same for everybody, not even close! We all know being overweight is unhealthy, so is smoking, overeating, junk food, laziness, watching to much tv and not enough excersise, we have been told this over and over, we get it most of us have unhealthy lifestyles.

So how do you change your unhealthy lifestyle, it starts with a decision, make up your mind, decide that you are going to change, say it out loud, write it down, then tell your partner, if you don't have one, tell a friend or family member. Trust me you will feel so much better when you get it out, also your more appt to follow through when you have stated your intentions. When you state your goal just make sure it is exactly what you want and not what you think you can accomplish.

One of the biggest challenges you will face while accomplishing your goal is within yourself, losing weight is one thing, and changing your way of thinking is another. I think self help or self improvement books and programs are a must to put you on a balanced healthy lifestyle.

It doesnt matter if you want to lose 5 lbs or 100 lbs, be more active, spend more time with your family, eat right or watch less tv, these changes will put you on the right track to a healthy lifestyle.

So what is the healthy lifestyle, what makes you happy, gives you self worth, sense of accomplishment or belonging. What is your healthy lifestyle?

So who am I, my name is Jason and this is my healthy lifestyle! From my younger years to 22 I was very active in cardio, jogging, baseball, hockey(recrational) and a little weightlifting, I maintained a very healthy lifestyle, including my jobs which required physical work. Then around 24 I started settling down, got married and had two daughters, and started losing all ambition to stay fit and keep active. I gained some weight and just did not have a good outlook on life in general. I am now 31 and have been seperated for almost a year now, things were hard for a few months but now I realize how necessary the seperation was to live a healthy lifestyle, and my zest for getting back in shape grows stronger by the day. This is my decision to start living a healthy lifestyle, feel free to post on my blog any ideas or thoughts you may have to live a healthy lifestyle.

To a healthy lifestyle
Jason Mounsey





Dr Sears, Primal Force Health Supplements -- native nutrients you need for optimal health! Learn More Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment